CHFIv9 – Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation
Computer forensics include the application of computer investigation and analysis techniques in the interests of determining potential legal evidence.
CHFIv9 presents detailed methodological approach to computer forensics and evidence analysis. It is a comprehensive course covering major forensic investigation scenarios that enables students to acquire necessary hands-on experience on various forensic investigation techniques and standard forensic tools necessary to successfully carry out a computer forensic investigation leading to prosecution of perpetrators.
Among the many amazing changes to the CHFIv9 some of the stand outs are:
New “Module Flow” Design
– Computer Forensics Investigation Programs Module Flow.
– Computer Forensics Investigator Data Acquisition Flow.
– Image Files Recovery Process From EC Council Certified CHFIv9 Tools in Digital Forensics Programs.
– Mobile Forensics Investigation Module Flow.
– CHFIv9 Static Data Collection Process.
– Snapshot of CHFI Steganography.
New Computer Forensic Investigation Techniques
– Learn about Mobile Forensic Software Oxygen Forensic Suite 2011 in Digital Forensics Program CHFIv9.
– Know how to recover deleted files from Computer Forensic Program Tools.
Please click email@example.com to request a quote.